PASOS hires local experts to ensure emergency coverage of the needs through preventive, promotion and curative care methodologies.
Our activities in health includes
- Provision of primary healthcare services
- Treatment of communicable diseases
- Delivery of safe motherhood services through emergency obstetric and neonatal care.
- Antenatal care ( ANC )
- Postnatal care (PNC )
- Essential medicine distribution through health facilities
- Out patient department and general medicine consultation
- Critical cases referral to referral hospitals
- Provision of preparation referral documents
- Provision further clinical consultation and referrals such as surgery, ophthalmological, Obstetric & Gynecological further investigations
- Cardiology further investigations
- Neurology further investigation
ASOS adheres to WHO heath policies such as the essential drugs protocols, treatment protocols and referral systems.